Diary of a Wimpy Kid (The ugly truth) by Owen Pardon (7S2)

Personally, this is one of the most hilarious books I’ve ever read.  The story is all about the life of a boy named Greg Heffley.  The book shows how Greg avoids the main aspects of life, such as: bullies, growing up, school and mainly his older brother Rodrick.  One of the funniest parts of the book is when Rodrick was in charge of cooking the food, however, he forgot to take the Clingfilm off when he put the meat in the oven.  Then when he served it, Greg’s dad said, “Why is this meat shiny?”  Greg has a lot of friends, although most of them are incredibly weird.  His best friend Rowley Jefferson acts like a child, (he can’t even tie his own shoe laces).  Fregley isn’t Greg’s friend, however, he is very weird, one time Greg slept at Fregley’s house, and he got o hyper on sugar that he started chasing Greg with snot on his finger.  Diary of a Wimpy Kid (the ugly truth) is my favourite book; I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a funny and entertaining novel.  There are other Wimpy Kid novels that I have read and re-read several times but, this one is my personal favourite without a doubt.